Terms & Conditions
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
THE MATERIAL CONTAINED ON THIS SITE IS INFORMATIONAL ONLY.
- UD Group has prepared this website solely for the purpose of providing certain general information about UD Group, its business, services and products. Use of the website is at your sole risk. The website and its content are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to: (i) the implied warranties of merchantability; (ii) non-infringement of third party rights; (iii) fitness for the particular purpose that you have in mind when using the website; (iv) the use of reasonable care and skill, and (v) any warranties that access to the website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the website will be secure or free of viruses or other harmful material, or that information on the website will be complete, accurate or timely.
- UD Group makes no commitment, and disclaims any duty, to confirm, revise or update any material contained on this website.
- To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, UD Group (including without limit all officers, directors, employees, and agents) shall not be liable to you for any damages, harm or injury whatsoever regardless of whether or not UD Group has advised of the possibility of such damages, harm or injury (including without limitation direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary, consequential and punitive damages, lost revenue and /or loss of profits, goodwill, and damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) arising from or relating to the use of, browsing on, downloading from and /or inability to use the website and its content (including loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property);
- UD Group reserves the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to the website or any feature or part thereof, with or without notice for any reason whatsoever including misuse or non-compliance thereof.
- In the event the foregoing limitation of liability is held to be unenforceable for any reason, then the maximum liability of UD Group for any of the foregoing types of damages shall be limited to One Hundred Pounds (£100.00).
- Nothing in this disclaimer shall exclude or limit UD Group’s liability for: (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence; (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- Users may use this website for their personal, non-commercial gaming to the extent such activities are legal in the jurisdiction in which each User lives and for no other purpose. Other than the foregoing, Users may not use this website or post any material to this website that is commercial or gaming in nature without the prior consent of UD Group, including, but not limited to, junk mail, spam, chain letters or any other form of solicitation not directly related to the uses specified on the website.
- You are forbidden to sell, trade or distribute the contents of this website or any data obtained from this website to anyone. In no event may this website be used or linked to by any party charging a fee for access to this website or for access to any information gathered in this website.
- You must use this website in accordance with all applicable laws and may not post or transmit anything that would give rise to any civil or criminal liability for any party or otherwise breaches any law.
- You may not post or transmit anything that breaches the copyright, privacy, confidentiality, publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or that reveals any information that should be known to the user to be confidential or a proprietary.
- You may not post or transmit anything that is false, misleading, discriminatory, defamatory, obscene, indecent, threatening, harassing, harmful or that could constitute an incitement to unlawful conduct, or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience, and /or for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and /or approvals.
- You may not use, post or transmit any device, software, routine, virus, Trojan horse, spam, mass e-mail, commercial material, corrupted data or otherwise attempt to or intend to interfere with or damage the proper working of this website or any activity conducted on this website or to damage or intercept any data or information on this website.
- You may not delete or revise any material posted by Scientific Games or by another User. You may not violate or attempt to violate the security, efficiency, reliability, or integrity of this website or its content in any way.
- If you would like to link to the website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of the website, and subject to the following conditions (i) You do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the UD Group logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark; (ii) You do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the website; (iii) You do not in any way imply that UD Group is endorsing any products or services other than its own; (iv) You do not misrepresent your relationship with UD Group nor present any other false information about UD Group; (v) You do not otherwise use any UD Group trademarks displayed on the website without express written permission from UD Group; (vi) You do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Any unauthorised use shall terminate the permission or licence granted by UD Group to link to the website.
Copyright, Trade Marks and Other Proprietary Rights
- The content of the website (including but not limited to trade marks, designs, logos, text, and images, audio and video materials) is the copyrighted property of and owned and controlled by UD Group or its authorised suppliers (who are credited as the provider of content).
- Reproduction or storage of documents and information from this website is subject to United Kingdom (and all international) copyright laws.
- All software used on this website is the property of UD Group or its software suppliers and is subject to applicable United Kingdom and international copyright law.
- You may not modify, copy, distribute, pass-off, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, licence, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any material, information, software, products or services obtained from or appearing on the website.
- You may not modify, decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of this website.
- This website contains trademarks of UD Group and many third-party trademarks and of participating gaming authorities and gaming establishments. All marks are the property of their respective holders.
- Except where otherwise provided, you may not display, reproduce, pass -off distribute, modify, transmit, or otherwise use the material in the website in any way for any public or commercial purpose, without the prior and express written consent of UD Group.
- This website provides (solely for your convenience) content, hyperlinks and references to external websites of third-parties, including, without limitation, the websites and material of third-parties.
- UD Group neither endorses, exercises editorial, publisher or other control nor is responsible for the availability, accuracy, currency or reliability of any information, statement, opinion or advice contained in such a third party’s website or material.
- You should use such third-party websites with caution.
- It is the responsibility of every User to evaluate the accuracy, currency, completeness or usefulness of any information, statement, opinion or advice or other content available through any third-party site.
- Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, statement, opinion, advice or other content.
- Any concerns regarding such third-party content should be directed to the third-party.
- You acknowledge that UD Group will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by reliance on information obtained through a third-party website.
- Nothing on this website shall be deemed to be a recommendation of any third-party or to constitute any representation as to a third-party’s qualification, services, products, offerings, information or any other content.