Vacancy: Contract Support Administrator
POWWR is the market leading platform provider to the energy and utilities sector. Due to ongoing business expansion, we are currently seeking a Contract Support Administrator to assist in the accurate submission, monitoring and recording of SME contracts submitted through POWWR.
We are expanding our brokerage team by recruiting a Contract Support Administrator to support our dynamic, entrepreneurial and ambitious team. The Contract Support Administrator will work closely with the contracts processing, commissioning and sales teams to streamline core working practices and ensure accurate information is recorded on customer accounts and contract obligations. Knowledge of the utilities/energy sector is advantageous but not required. Demonstrable experience of contracts management and the ability to work as an effective team player is essential.
Could this be you?
Applicants for the role of Contract Support Administrator will demonstrate a strong attention to detail and will be able to multi-task. The post holder also requires an aptitude for learning, the ability to hit the ground running and experience of working in a busy, high growth business. The successful applicant must display great communication skills, a can-do attitude and be able to work as an effective team member.
Application close: 25/09/2020
Contract type: Permanent
Contract hours: Full-Time (40 hours per week)
Salary: Competitive – based on experience (and benefits)
Reporting to: Director of Broker Services
Location: Currently home-based, but office based when appropriate (South Manchester)
- Working closely with the Contract Manager to submit all contracts from POWWR contract sales/accounts team and also from our sub-brokers to the relevant supplier.
- Data entry and management – running reports and managing contracts.
- Ensuring supplier status reports post contract submission are up-to-date.
- Log issues raised by a supplier that prevents the contract going live.
- Liaise with sales advisor/broker and resolved.
- Liaise with Finance on contract status and issues to be resolved.
- Be a key point of contact for any enquiries raised by POWWR contract sales or sub-brokers with regards contract submission queries.
Key skills required:
The Administrator will be working as an integral member of the Contracts team and will require:
- Strong understanding of the workings of an office
- Excellent interpersonal skills – to deal with customers and external contacts
- Good organisational skills and ability to work to, and sometime implement own processes
- Excellent telephone skills
- Strong interest in IT with exceptional knowledge of MS Office